Our videos are in high quality resolution and they need a good internet connection.
To solve this issue you can try the following solutions:
· switch to a lower resolution using the 'HD' button on the video control bar;
· stop or pause all downloads.
Your card might have been declined for one of the following reasons:
1. Multiple Submission Attempted transactions using the same payment processor.
2. Transaction from a bank due to the possibility of high-risk chargeback disputes.
3. Card Declined at Pre-Authorization, rejected because it was considered high-risk based on address verification, usage patterns and history.
4. Card number or type of card that is not supported or invalid information has been submitted.
Please use a different card to place the order, or contact Customer Support.
If you are unable to login, try the following:
1. Make sure your membership hasn't expired yet.
2. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive! If you're having any problems with your password, just click the 'Forgot Password' button found on the Log In page.
3. Make sure that you are entering the correct login information by checking the purchase confirmation received upon registration.
4. Enter the email address associated with your account, enter CAPTCHA information, and select Submit. You will receive a confirmation email containing instructions on finalizing the password reset.
6. If you are still not able to log in, it’s possible that your account was blocked for different reasons. Contact Customer Support.
1. Go to the login page and click on 'Forgot Password'.
2. Enter the email address associated with your account.
3. Check your inbox or spam folders. You will receive an e-mail containing your new password.
4. If your login fails, fill out a Customer Support Email and let us know.
are you 18 years of age or older ?